how to install a tumblr theme
1. On lovely-themes.com find the theme you want to use and click on the “code” link below the picture preview.
2. Once it takes you the theme code page right click, select all and copy.
3. Go to your tumblr URL (example: username.tumblr.com)
4. Click on the button that says “customize” at the top right corner.
5. Click the “edit HTML” button on the customize window, erase all the coding from there.
6. Paste the new code you copied from lovely-themes.com and then click “update preview” and then “save”. That’s it! Your new theme should be in your blog.
If you need more help, use out ask box to ask us and we will try helping you.Posted 6 months ago With 32 notes